OBASE DEPO MONITORING | Warehouse Management System
Ensure to manage all process with work order in warehouse, taking actions faster and more correct, operations can be followed up by mobile devices from field with automating and optimizing processes.
It is a Warehouse Management System which realise processes by RF Handheld Terminals and work orders, optimizing layout warehouse by making layout suggestions from the system after palletizationing products, picking with short distance of picker because of ranking orders based on warehouse address in picking lists.
- Holding stock based on location in warehouse
- Checking quality standarts of products
- Holding stock information based on exprition date in warehouse
- Ensuring layout optimization in warehouse by making layout suggestions from the system after palletizationing received products
- Reporting amount of non-palletized product/ palletized products and number of pallets in receiving locations
- Ensure that picking location is always full because of renewal process is worked by system alert in warehouse
- Ensure that picking gets done more efficent by consolidating same stores’s picking lists
- In consisted picking list, distribute by compared to warehouse stock and store orders, increase picking performance by eliminating understock
- Picking performance can be increased by eliminating understock products because delivering process has been made by comparing between warehouse stocks and store orders in consisted picking list
- Follow up which picked product has been located in which picking unit
- Pursue that how many picked rulote / pallets (In picking control location, in receiving location, picked / picking/ transfered) has been placed in which part of warehouse
- Follow up to performance of picker
- Pursue the situation of picking process level, which part of picking lists are waiting/ picking picked / transfered
- This system invoices waybill for rulotes. If it is required it could invoice only one waybill for all rulotes/pallets and it could also invoice waybill based on the rulotes/pallets.
- Follow up to transport fill rate
- Follow up rulote and pallets which has been not delivered to receiving location
- Follow up used seal during the transfer
- Stores where transport will stop by, transfer time and status of transport can be pursued during the transfer